22975 NW Evergreen Parkway, #400
Hillsboro, OR 97124
Northwest EMC, Inc. is designated by the FCC as a Telecommunications Certification Body (TCB), recognized by Industry Canada as a Certification Body (CB), and validated as a Conformity Assessment Body (CAB) by the European Commission.
Northwest EMC has tested and certified numerous wireless devices; including:
- Spread spectrum devices such as Zigbee, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and RFID
- Unlicensed data transmitters
- Alarm devices
- Biomedical telemetry transmitters
- Licensed telemetry transmitters
- Medical Implant Radios
- Cellular base station and mobile radios.
Northwest EMC facilities are uniquely suited for the testing of wireless devices. Our chambers are listed with the FCC and Industry Canada, so they expedite certification testing in an RF ambient-free environment. Accreditations have been obtained to permit the global acceptance of our test data.
- FCC and IC Listed 3, 5, and 10 meter chambers located in Portland, OR
- FCC and IC Listed 3 and 10 meter chambers located in Orange County, CA
- FCC and IC Listed 3 and 10 meter chambers located in Minneapolis, MN
- FCC and IC Listed Open Area Test Site in Seattle, WA
Our Test Personnel include NARTE Certified EMC and ESD Engineers, as well as NARTE Certified Test Lab Personnel. Our Principal Engineers each have more than 20 years experience in EMC testing.
Our focus is providing the very best EMC testing and certification services possible. Through our personnel, facilities, and quality system, we endeavor to make our services a competitive advantage to our customers.
Scope of Conformity Assessment Activity
Northwest EMC, Inc. is designated by the FCC as a Telecommunications Certification Body (TCB), recognized by Industry Canada as a Foreign Certification Body (FCB), and validated as a Conformity Assessment Body (CAB) by the European Commission.
Our ANSI Scope of Accreditation includes:
- FCC Unlicensed Radio Frequency Devices (A1, A2, A3, A4)
- FCC Licensed Radio Frequency Devices (B1, B2, B3, B4)
- All Radio Standards Specifications (RSS) in Category I Equipment Standards List
The European Commission validated Northwest EMC as a CAB for the following Directives:
- EMC (2004/108/EC)
- R & TTE (99/5/EC)
Northwest EMC, Inc. is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).